Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Treadmill: The Las Vegas Strip

Enjoying my "treadmill"
I'm turning the big 3-0 this year in May, thus why I've personally chosen to run a full marathon. Therefore this past weekend I met two of my best girlfriends in Las Vegas for an early 30th birthday celebration.

However, I needed to make sure I stayed on track with my training program. I did 3 separate runs (3 miles, 9 miles, 3 miles) before I left for Vegas. I finished my last run, a 5 mile run, in beautiful Las Vegas. Although I missed running the long run with my marathon mamas, it felt so great to run outdoors in sunny Las Vegas.

The 50+ degree weather sure beat the frigid temperatures of Spokane of 26 degrees.
(See previous post).~Posted by Mirna

1 comment:

  1. Great job Mirna!! I think we are all going to wish we were in LV this weekend when we do our Saturday run in the projected 6" of snow and 0 degree temps - brrrr...

    ReplyDelete