Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hawaii 5-miler

Outside our home in Kailua, Hawaii - after our 5-miler

For week 6 we had two 4-milers and a 5-miler. I decided to do my two 4-milers prior to leaving for our vacation to Hawaii, so I did them back to back on Sunday and Monday. We traveled Tuesday and rested Wednesday so by Thursday, I was ready to hit the streets of Kailua, Hawaii. My husband and I headed out in 72 degree weather...ahhh...so nice!! We completed our 5 miles, enjoying the sunshine and scenery. Now time for a couple of days rest so I can participate in a local women's only 10k on Sunday. I'll have to add a few miles on in order to get my 12 miles in for this weekend's long run, but looking forward to the race! Hoping the mamas in Spokane had a great run this morning!

~ posted by Andrea

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you! Super jealous of the scenery and the weather! Good job on running while on vacation. Good luck on your 10K, I know you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete